A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Oct 17-22.
1. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Oaks.
2. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
3. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
4. "A Return to Virtue," Elaine S. Dalton
A new title that motivates all women to remember who they are and what they stand for.
5. "Finding Hope: Where to Look for God's Help," S. Michael Wilcox
A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
6. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
The new revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
7. "Infinite Atonement," Tad R. Callister
Tad Callister focuses on the infinite power, coverage, and depth of the Atonement.
8. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the President of the LDS Church.
9. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
A guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
10. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
A collection of memorable quotations selected from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)Comment on this story