Missionary costume: Did you hear that Time Magazine put “Mormon missionary” on its top 10 costumes list? I found this blog from last year about how you really can turn into a Mormon missionary: “Mormon Missionaries: Not Just a Halloween Costume.” Here’s a snippet: “Psst, wanna be a Mormon? Or a Mormon missionary? Here's how.” Click in for this creative (and now timely) essay.
Wireless prayer: Prayer is the “oldest form of wireless communication (with) never a dropped call” reads an inspirational poster that inspired this blogger to post other powerful prayer ponderings. She writes “You’re Never Too ‘(fill in the blank)’ To Pray,” “Prayer Gives You Wings” and “Prayer: Open 24/7” with some lovely accompanying general authority quotes. Check out her full musings about the best "Free Wireless" system ever.
Halloween Party: Pretzel mummies. Donut acorns. Spider pizza and breadsticks. These are just a few of the recipes from this blog post about “Halloween Party Food.” Click in to get some creative ideas for your Halloween festivities.
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays.
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- LDS apostle Elder Russell M. Nelson turns 90
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith adds...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 17
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 10
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 10
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- The biggest band in the world is also... 7
- How net neutrality impacts online news... 6