Utah State football: Fans can follow Saturday's game against Louisiana Tech many ways
LOGAN — There are various ways for fans who can’t make it in person to Saturday’s Utah State football game against Louisiana Tech to follow the Western Athletic Conference battle between the Aggies and Bulldogs.
USU takes on La. Tech at 1 p.m. at Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium in USU’s first afternoon home game of the season, and the game can be followed through television, radio and the internet.
The Aggies’ second straight battle against a Bulldogs’ team will be televised on ESPN Regional TV, airing on Altitude 2 (DirectTV Ch. 682). It will also be on the ESPN GamePlan package (check local listings).
The ‘Trey and Jay show’ will be calling the action for the second straight week, as Trey Bender will handle play-by-play duties with Jay Taylor providing analysis.
It will also be streamed on ESPN3.com.
KVNU 610 AM in Cache Valley will continue to serve as the flagship radio station for Aggie football, while affiliates in Salt Lake City, St. George, Vernal, Price and Moab have all added stations to the Aggie Sports Network.
KZNS 97.5 FM (Salt Lake City), KZNU 1450 AM (St. George), KVEL 920 AM (Vernal), KRPX 95.3 FM (Price) and KCPX 1490 AM (Moab) will all carry the one-hour pregame and postgame show for every Aggie football game. All of those stations will also carry the 50-minute weekly coaches show with the exception of KCPX 1490 AM (Moab).
Fans are reminded that it is only the KZNS FM station (97.5 FM) carrying the action, not the KZNS AM station (1280 AM).
Cache Valley fans can also listen on KVNU 102.1 FM and KLZX 95.9 FM, while southeastern Idaho fans can listen to the Aggie Sports Network via a KLZX translator on 105.3 FM in Montpelier, Idaho.
Along with its new affiliates to the Aggie Radio Network, audio will be streamed through the Internet at www.UtahStateAggies.com.
Video of all USU home football games is also streamed on the internet through “Aggies All Access,” by clicking on the “Live Aggies Video” link on the home page of www.UtahStateAggies.com. Fans can register and purchase month or season packages to watch.
Fans can follow all USU Aggie home games through the USU web site at www.UtahStateAggies.com via GameTracker, a free service, which updates play-by-play and statistics throughout the game.
Current 2011 Aggie Radio Network affiliates:
City Station Dial
Logan KVNU-AM 610
Logan KVNU-FM 102.1
Logan KLZX-FM 95.9
Salt Lake City KZNS-FM 97.5
St. George KZNU-AM 1450
Vernal KVEL-AM 920
Price KRPX-FM 95.3
Moab KCPX-AM 1490
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24