A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Oct 10-15.
1. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Oaks.
2. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
3. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
4. "Janitors," by Tyler Whitesides
An exciting new fiction series from this debut author.
5. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the President of the LDS Church.
6. "A Return to Virtue," Elaine S. Dalton
A new title that motivates all women to remember who they are and what they stand for.
7. "Finding Hope: Where to Look for God's Help," S. Michael Wilcox
A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
8. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
A collection of memorable quotations selected from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
9. "Pumpkin Roll" by Josi Kilpack
The newest culinary mystery from Josi Kilpack.
10. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," by Karmel H. Newell
The new revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- DJ Kaskade talks about sticking to LDS...
- 14 surprising, heartwarming videos of LDS...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir members react to...
- Passing the torch
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 268
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 39
- Religious groups react to Boy... 31
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 29
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 25
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces first... 14
- ... 8
- Sunrise service: Utahns should emulate... 5