Time Out for Women presenter brings music and faith to shows
As a busy mother, performer and photographer, Robison understands how valuable time is for women. Yet Robison encourages attending the event for more than just sanity’s sake.
“We are so very busy as women. It's vital that we take the chance to sit and think and reflect on the things the Lord is trying to teach us. At a Time Out for Women event, you get to laugh so hard you are crying and then feel the Spirit so strongly that those tears continue to flow,” Robison said.
Not only does Robison enjoy performing at Time Out for Women events, she also is uplifted herself. She learns alongside the event participants and learns new ways to strengthen her own family.
“I just love Time Out for Women. It is so humbling to be on that stage as a presenter and to have the chance to share the things that I've learned,” Robison said. “It's even more humbling to have the opportunity to meet the amazing women in the audience and have them share with me their lives and the lessons they have learned. Every event is different because of the women who are there and are prepared to hear what the Spirit needs to teach them."
Regardless of background, Robison feels that there are more threads that unite women than keep them apart.
“While everyone's story is unique, there are elements in our stories we all share in common that bind us together. There is power in that bond we share as women. As women, we have a special ability to nurture and to mother those around us, and we have that ability regardless of whether we've had the opportunity to give birth to children of our own,” Robison said.
- Pope visits Armenia's closed border with...
- Pope's message of peace resonates with Syrian...
- Retired pope thanks reigning pope for his...
- Apocalypse when? How teachings on the end of...
- Music and the Spoken Word: Radiate goodness
- Hamblin & Peterson: John Knox and the...
- Could Brexit be an apocalyptic prediction?
- Book review: 'Conspiracy at Carthage' shares...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 168
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 37
- Did Trump really just become a... 37
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare... 16
- Could Brexit be an apocalyptic prediction? 12
- Pope Francis: Christians should... 12
- Faith leaders respond to Supreme... 12
- God? Meaning of life? Many Americans... 12