How will the Utes fare in Pittsburgh?
A few pundits weight in on Saturday's game at Heinz Field.
Bud Withers of the Seattle Times doesn't think it's a great place for Utah to find its footing. Jon Wilner of the San Jsoe Mercury News is also picking Pitt to prevail. So, too, is Vince Grippi of the Spokesman-Review.
— The Sporting News notes that ex-Ute Alex Smith of the San Francisco 49ers is starting to win over the skeptics.
— Men's basketball team to hold a scrimmage on Oct. 26.
— Former Runnin' Ute Carlon Brown is expected to be key player for Colorado.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 123
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 75
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 52
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33