How will the Utes fare in Pittsburgh?
A few pundits weight in on Saturday's game at Heinz Field.
Bud Withers of the Seattle Times doesn't think it's a great place for Utah to find its footing. Jon Wilner of the San Jsoe Mercury News is also picking Pitt to prevail. So, too, is Vince Grippi of the Spokesman-Review.
— The Sporting News notes that ex-Ute Alex Smith of the San Francisco 49ers is starting to win over the skeptics.
— Men's basketball team to hold a scrimmage on Oct. 26.
— Former Runnin' Ute Carlon Brown is expected to be key player for Colorado.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37