The Cricket & Seagull: In 'Every Step,' Hilary Weeks takes inspiration from every part of life
Whether it's a monumental heartbreak or a child with a mouthful of mac 'n' cheese, songwriter Hilary Weeks seems to take inspiration from every part of her life.
On this new album called "Every Step," recorded in Nashville, Tenn., you'll hear 10 new songs from tender to jubilant — like "Living Proof" and "Past the Point" — and a bonus remake of one of her classics, "All My Days."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Track list:
- Find Me
- That's Who I Am
- Right Here
- Stand Still
- Dancing in the Rain
- Beautiful Heartbreak
- This Is Not Your Home
- All My Days
- I Will
- Living Proof
- Past the Point
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Public invited to funeral services for Sister...
- Canadian Mormon missionaries remember Sister...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 36
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 22
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 16
- Hundreds of teens in Southern... 12