The Cricket & Seagull: In 'Every Step,' Hilary Weeks takes inspiration from every part of life
Whether it's a monumental heartbreak or a child with a mouthful of mac 'n' cheese, songwriter Hilary Weeks seems to take inspiration from every part of her life.
On this new album called "Every Step," recorded in Nashville, Tenn., you'll hear 10 new songs from tender to jubilant — like "Living Proof" and "Past the Point" — and a bonus remake of one of her classics, "All My Days."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Track list:
- Find Me
- That's Who I Am
- Right Here
- Stand Still
- Dancing in the Rain
- Beautiful Heartbreak
- This Is Not Your Home
- All My Days
- I Will
- Living Proof
- Past the Point
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- Convert, veteran attends LDS temple for the...
- 'Cosmos' return puts science and religion...
- Church History Symposium examines Mormonism's...
- 'Noah' receives disclaimer, may be banned in...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 68
- Local religious leaders urge support... 25
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,... 25
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 25
- 'Cosmos' return puts science and... 24
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 23
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 20
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,... 18