The Cricket & Seagull: In 'Every Step,' Hilary Weeks takes inspiration from every part of life
Whether it's a monumental heartbreak or a child with a mouthful of mac 'n' cheese, songwriter Hilary Weeks seems to take inspiration from every part of her life.
On this new album called "Every Step," recorded in Nashville, Tenn., you'll hear 10 new songs from tender to jubilant — like "Living Proof" and "Past the Point" — and a bonus remake of one of her classics, "All My Days."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Track list:
- Find Me
- That's Who I Am
- Right Here
- Stand Still
- Dancing in the Rain
- Beautiful Heartbreak
- This Is Not Your Home
- All My Days
- I Will
- Living Proof
- Past the Point
- Pope prays at Armenia memorial after...
- Pope visits Armenia's closed border with...
- Pope's message of peace resonates with Syrian...
- Retired pope thanks reigning pope for his...
- Apocalypse when? How teachings on the end of...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- World-famous drummer says he's on a mission...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 164
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 36
- Did Trump really just become a... 36
- Faith leaders respond to Supreme... 12
- Could Brexit be an apocalyptic prediction? 11
- Apocalypse when? How teachings on the... 10
- Pope Francis: Christians should... 9
- Trial ordered for politician accused of... 7