The Cricket & Seagull: In 'Every Step,' Hilary Weeks takes inspiration from every part of life
Whether it's a monumental heartbreak or a child with a mouthful of mac 'n' cheese, songwriter Hilary Weeks seems to take inspiration from every part of her life.
On this new album called "Every Step," recorded in Nashville, Tenn., you'll hear 10 new songs from tender to jubilant — like "Living Proof" and "Past the Point" — and a bonus remake of one of her classics, "All My Days."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Track list:
- Find Me
- That's Who I Am
- Right Here
- Stand Still
- Dancing in the Rain
- Beautiful Heartbreak
- This Is Not Your Home
- All My Days
- I Will
- Living Proof
- Past the Point
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 85
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its... 85
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be... 19
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 17
- Defending the Faith: The collective... 15
- Catholic high school teacher fired... 14
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 13
- Little difference between PG-13 and... 12