The Cricket & Seagull: In 'Every Step,' Hilary Weeks takes inspiration from every part of life
Whether it's a monumental heartbreak or a child with a mouthful of mac 'n' cheese, songwriter Hilary Weeks seems to take inspiration from every part of her life.
On this new album called "Every Step," recorded in Nashville, Tenn., you'll hear 10 new songs from tender to jubilant — like "Living Proof" and "Past the Point" — and a bonus remake of one of her classics, "All My Days."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Track list:
- Find Me
- That's Who I Am
- Right Here
- Stand Still
- Dancing in the Rain
- Beautiful Heartbreak
- This Is Not Your Home
- All My Days
- I Will
- Living Proof
- Past the Point
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- One year ago, founding member of SEAL Team...
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- Mormon man's rap album hits No. 1 spot on...
- Why pray? Different faiths are united over...
- Primary general presidency makes public...
- Sister Linda K. Burton speaks at BYU Women's...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an... 52
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 49
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Defending the Faith: Taking a 'Leap of... 36
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 30
- Should your boss know that you keep the... 26
- ... 25
- The benefits some families see from... 16