The Cricket & Seagull: In 'Every Step,' Hilary Weeks takes inspiration from every part of life
Whether it's a monumental heartbreak or a child with a mouthful of mac 'n' cheese, songwriter Hilary Weeks seems to take inspiration from every part of her life.
On this new album called "Every Step," recorded in Nashville, Tenn., you'll hear 10 new songs from tender to jubilant — like "Living Proof" and "Past the Point" — and a bonus remake of one of her classics, "All My Days."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Track list:
- Find Me
- That's Who I Am
- Right Here
- Stand Still
- Dancing in the Rain
- Beautiful Heartbreak
- This Is Not Your Home
- All My Days
- I Will
- Living Proof
- Past the Point
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Faith, friends and football: Stanford...
- 'His paths are righteous' — Elder Cook...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- See why this woman's decision not to... 37
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 36
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks... 29
- Defending the Faith: A tribute to... 17
- LDS mission president's wife dies 15
- Religious response to postponed... 12
- Some Republican presidential hopefuls... 9
- Faith, friends and football: Stanford... 9