The Cricket & Seagull: In 'Every Step,' Hilary Weeks takes inspiration from every part of life
Whether it's a monumental heartbreak or a child with a mouthful of mac 'n' cheese, songwriter Hilary Weeks seems to take inspiration from every part of her life.
On this new album called "Every Step," recorded in Nashville, Tenn., you'll hear 10 new songs from tender to jubilant — like "Living Proof" and "Past the Point" — and a bonus remake of one of her classics, "All My Days."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Track list:
- Find Me
- That's Who I Am
- Right Here
- Stand Still
- Dancing in the Rain
- Beautiful Heartbreak
- This Is Not Your Home
- All My Days
- I Will
- Living Proof
- Past the Point
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- David Archuleta says ‘most fulfilling...
- Praying together to stay together? The role...
- Pianist Paul Cardall visits LDS Adriatic...
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S.
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 61
- Darwin Day notwithstanding, evolution... 18
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville... 14
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- LDS missionary department leader: Zika... 8
- Bernie Sanders supported religious... 8
- Evangelical leaders denounce Selective... 5
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S. 5