The Cricket & Seagull: In 'Every Step,' Hilary Weeks takes inspiration from every part of life
Whether it's a monumental heartbreak or a child with a mouthful of mac 'n' cheese, songwriter Hilary Weeks seems to take inspiration from every part of her life.
On this new album called "Every Step," recorded in Nashville, Tenn., you'll hear 10 new songs from tender to jubilant — like "Living Proof" and "Past the Point" — and a bonus remake of one of her classics, "All My Days."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Track list:
- Find Me
- That's Who I Am
- Right Here
- Stand Still
- Dancing in the Rain
- Beautiful Heartbreak
- This Is Not Your Home
- All My Days
- I Will
- Living Proof
- Past the Point
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Gay marriage debate is changing how Americans...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Good friends are...
- LDS leader describes writing Elder Neal A....
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 98
- Ask Angela: LDS women have unrealistic... 53
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 40
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 40
- When Satan steals your motherhood 39
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to... 35
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to... 32
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24