The Cricket & Seagull: In 'Every Step,' Hilary Weeks takes inspiration from every part of life
Whether it's a monumental heartbreak or a child with a mouthful of mac 'n' cheese, songwriter Hilary Weeks seems to take inspiration from every part of her life.
On this new album called "Every Step," recorded in Nashville, Tenn., you'll hear 10 new songs from tender to jubilant — like "Living Proof" and "Past the Point" — and a bonus remake of one of her classics, "All My Days."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Track list:
- Find Me
- That's Who I Am
- Right Here
- Stand Still
- Dancing in the Rain
- Beautiful Heartbreak
- This Is Not Your Home
- All My Days
- I Will
- Living Proof
- Past the Point
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Home-school culture shifting away from...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- LDS apostles return to southern South America...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 59
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 43
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 31
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 26
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 20
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20