The Cricket & Seagull: In 'Every Step,' Hilary Weeks takes inspiration from every part of life
Whether it's a monumental heartbreak or a child with a mouthful of mac 'n' cheese, songwriter Hilary Weeks seems to take inspiration from every part of her life.
On this new album called "Every Step," recorded in Nashville, Tenn., you'll hear 10 new songs from tender to jubilant — like "Living Proof" and "Past the Point" — and a bonus remake of one of her classics, "All My Days."
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Track list:
- Find Me
- That's Who I Am
- Right Here
- Stand Still
- Dancing in the Rain
- Beautiful Heartbreak
- This Is Not Your Home
- All My Days
- I Will
- Living Proof
- Past the Point
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a reminder...
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is special for...
- 107 years of Grace: Cedar City resident still...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say they’re...
- LDS Church to release 'A Savior Is Born'...
- BYUtv docudrama 'Joan of Arc' shares...
- Lexi Walker performs arrangement of 'Ave...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 77
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 19
- Renovated LDS temple represents... 11
- 4 women witnesses to the Book of Mormon... 7
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a... 7
- U.S. Catholic leaders approve new plan... 6
- LDS Church to release 'A Savior Is... 4
- A 4-part definition for evangelical... 4