Red roundup: AP points out that both Utah and Colorado are struggling in the Pac-12
The Associated Press notes that Utah and Colorado are struggling in the Pac-12.
Neither of the newcomers have won a game in their new conference and both sport offenses that rank at the bottom of the league.
— The Utah men's basketball team has its first practice of the season on Friday. Check out the preseason prospectus.
— Pittsburgh football is still a work in progress, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
— KSL.com's Robert Jackson put together a scouting report on Pitt.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15