Magna man charged with object rape involving video game controller
MAGNA — Two first-degree felony counts of object rape of a child have been filed against a Magna man prosecutors allege raped a boy twice with a video game controller.
Nicholas B. Parry, 26, was ordered held in the Salt Lake County Jail in lieu of $150,000 bail in connection with an Oct. 1 incident that occurred during sleepover.
According to criminal charges filed Friday in 3rd District Court, the 12-year-old boy was playing with friends at a Salt Lake County residence when he said something Parry did not like.
At some point, Parry grabbed the boy, held him to the ground and began sexually abusing him with the game controller, according to police. The boy, charges state, yelled at Parry to stop.
The next morning, Parry once again became angry and put a pillow over the boy's face so he could not yell, according to charges, and raped the boy a second time with the game controller.
Police say they learned of the incident when he told a neighbor about it that morning.
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Police identify man found dead near Jordan River
- Families protest at final prison relocation...
- Utah defends anti-polygamy law, saying it...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Utah prairie dog ruling stokes national...
- State parks of Utah: Northern region
- Koch brothers group launches campaign... 53
- Families protest at final prison... 36
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 34
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat... 21
- Census report: Utah still last in... 19
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches... 18
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked... 17