A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Oct 3-8.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
3. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Oaks.
4. "Great American Documents for Latter-day Saints," Tom Valletta
Explanations of documents of our American heritage with an LDS perspective.
5. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the President of the LDS Church.
6. "A Return to Virtue," Elaine S. Dalton
A new title that motivates all women to remember who they are and what they stand for.
7. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
A collection of memorable quotations selected from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
8. "Finding Hope: Where to Look for God's Help," S. Michael Wilcox
A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
9. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
10. "Michael Vey: Prisoner of Cell 25," Richard Paul Evans
A new adventure novel from Richard Paul Evans.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- LDS pitcher Matthew Neil asked for a trial...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 109
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 34
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on... 31
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks... 8