Newbery Honor: LDS author Shannon Hale has announced on her blog that she is in the process of writing a sequel to her immensely popular and Newbery honored book “Princess Academy.” Hooray!
Choosing faith: “Even though I feel comfortable blogging about almost anything, there is one thing I have never written about: I had a stillborn baby.” In this raw and beautiful essay titled “Pictures of the Dead,” this blogger tells her personal story of choosing to have faith over anger amidst her grief as well as the power of photographs in documenting the sad but life-changing moments of our lives. And please don’t forget to read the ensuing comments that are full of stories and testimony.
Gilbert Temple: I get such a kick out of checking on the progress of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Here’s a glimpse at how the Gilbert Arizona Temple is growing lately. It must be so exciting for the Mormons in that area!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- From log cabin to university, BYU-Idaho...
- Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson: 'Defenders of the...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 166
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- General Women's Session focuses on... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 16
- State bills to protect religious... 11
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8