Newbery Honor: LDS author Shannon Hale has announced on her blog that she is in the process of writing a sequel to her immensely popular and Newbery honored book “Princess Academy.” Hooray!
Choosing faith: “Even though I feel comfortable blogging about almost anything, there is one thing I have never written about: I had a stillborn baby.” In this raw and beautiful essay titled “Pictures of the Dead,” this blogger tells her personal story of choosing to have faith over anger amidst her grief as well as the power of photographs in documenting the sad but life-changing moments of our lives. And please don’t forget to read the ensuing comments that are full of stories and testimony.
Gilbert Temple: I get such a kick out of checking on the progress of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Here’s a glimpse at how the Gilbert Arizona Temple is growing lately. It must be so exciting for the Mormons in that area!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Praying together to stay together? The role...
- Understanding DNA testing in family history
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- David Archuleta says ‘most fulfilling...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 68
- Darwin Day notwithstanding, evolution... 21
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville... 14
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- Bernie Sanders supported religious... 8
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S. 8
- Evangelical leaders denounce Selective... 6
- ... 4