Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
OccupySLC demonstrator Troy Barnett marches down Main Street in downtown Salt Lake City on Monday, Oct. 10, 2011. OccupySLC is part of a national movement against economic inequality and the business practices of Wall Street. Demonstrators marched through downtown Salt Lake City this past Thursday, starting at the Capitol and ending at Pioneer Park, where many are camping out for the unforeseeable future.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UTA offers fare for food in Utah Food Bank drive
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 39
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 37
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 13
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8