Red roundup: Seattle Times writer says turnovers make U. football team 'a mistake waiting to happen'
Bud Withers of the Seattle Times examines what happened last week in Pac-12 football.
His observations include that "Utah is a mistake waiting to happen" and that Colorado is "having about as much success in their new league as Utah." The difference in the latter, however, is the Buffaloes' "growing pains were expected."
— ESPN.com blogger Mike Sando writes that former Ute Alex Smith "played with poise and ran the offense with purpose" in San Francisco's 48-3 win over Tampa Bay.
— Listen to ESPN 700 interviews from Utah's 35-14 loss to Arizona State.
— Check out the Arizona Republic's coverage of Saturday's game.
— Ex-Utah coach Urban Meyer denies a report he may be headed to Penn State.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16