Fans have several different ways to follow Saturday's Aggie-Cowboy football game
Fans who can’t make it to Saturday’s Utah State football game against Wyoming in person have several different ways to follow the action.
The Aggies tangle with the Cowboys at 6 p.m. at Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium, and the game can be followed through television, radio and the Internet.
Saturday’s action will be televised throughout the region on KCSG (Comcast Ch. 116/DirectTv Ch. 44/Dish Network Ch. 37) with Mychal Clanton handling play-by-play duties while Kevin White will handle analysis and Brooks Hansen will be the sideline reporter. It will also be on the ESPN GamePlan package (check local listings).
KVNU 610 AM in Cache Valley will continue to serve as the flagship station for Aggie football, while affiliates in Salt Lake City, St. George, Vernal, Price and Moab have all added stations to the Aggie Sports Network.
Additionally, KZNS 97.5 FM (Salt Lake City), KZNU 1450 AM (St. George), KVEL 920 AM (Vernal), KRPX 95.3 FM (Price) and KCPX 1490 AM (Moab) will all carry the one-hour pregame and postgame show for every Aggie football game. All of those stations will also carry the 50-minute weekly coaches show with the exception of KCPX 1490 AM (Moab). Fans are reminded that it is only the KZNS FM station (97.5 FM) carrying the action, not the AM station (1280 AM).
Additionally, Cache Valley fans can listen on KVNU 102.1 FM and KLZX 95.9 FM, while Southeastern Idaho fans can listen to the Aggie Sports Network via a KLZX translator on 105.3 FM in Montpelier, Idaho.
Along with its new affiliates to the Aggie Radio Network, audio will also be streamed through the Internet at www.UtahStateAggies.com.
Video of all USU home football games is also streamed on the Internet through “Aggies All Access” by clicking on the “Live Aggies Video” link on the home page of www.UtahStateAggies.com. Fans can register and purchase month or season packages to watch.
Fans can follow all USU Aggie home games through the USU website at www.UtahStateAggies.com via GameTracker, a free service, which updates play-by-play and statistics throughout the game.
Fans can follow the Aggie football program at twitter.com/USUFootball or on the USU football blog at usufootball.wordpress.com. Aggie fans can also follow the Utah State athletic program at twitter.com/USUAthletics or on Facebook at Utah State University Athletics.
Following is the current list of 2011 Aggie Radio Network affiliates:
City Station Dial
Logan KVNU-AM 610
Logan KVNU-FM 102.1
Logan KLZX-FM 95.9
Salt Lake City KZNS-FM 97.5
St. George KZNU-AM 1450
Vernal KVEL-AM 920
Price KRPX-FM 95.3
Moab KCPX-AM 1490
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University.
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- Utah Jazz: Team is a long shot to win NBA's...
- Deseret News to live stream Utah high school...
- High school baseball: Logan's Chase Nelson...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state tournament...
- Utah State football: New coach Matt Wells...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian players...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 109
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 78
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 52
- Utah Utes football: Dr. Chris Hill... 39
- Brad Rock: USU athletics can go home again 22
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 18
- Van Noy named to Lott IMPACT trophy... 15
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood... 12