Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Marian Hubbard of the Salt Lake County Flood Control and Engineering department was joined by Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon, Midvale Mayor JoAnn Seghini, county water quality and engineering officials and representatives and the Environmental Protection Agency to show the work that has been done to stabilize portions of the Jordan River in Midvale.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 13
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9