Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Marian Hubbard of the Salt Lake County Flood Control and Engineering department was joined by Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon, Midvale Mayor JoAnn Seghini, county water quality and engineering officials and representatives and the Environmental Protection Agency to show the work that has been done to stabilize portions of the Jordan River in Midvale.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19