Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Marian Hubbard of the Salt Lake County Flood Control and Engineering department was joined by Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon, Midvale Mayor JoAnn Seghini, county water quality and engineering officials and representatives and the Environmental Protection Agency to show the work that has been done to stabilize portions of the Jordan River in Midvale.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 33
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21