There's a new mindset, a new attitude with the San Francisco 49ers under new head coach Jim Harbaugh so says former Utah quarterback Alex Smith.
The 49ers are off to a 3-1 start and Harbaugh praised Smith for being resilient in an SI.com article.
"I think resiliency is a very important thing to have," Harbaugh said in the story. "It's kind of like the guy in the movies who — no matter what you do to him, blow him up, shoot him, knife him — you can't kill him. And he keeps coming back."
— Irv Moss of the Denver Post profiles Utah basketball legend Art Bunte.
— Injuries? Arizona State can relate.
— CBSSports.com previews Saturday's game at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
— Check out interviews with DeVonte Christopher, Kyle Whittingham, Norm Chow, Jon Hays and Morgan Scalley on ESPN 700.
- Let's go bowling: Predicting this year's 35...
- Utah Jazz: NBA taking notice of Jazz rookie...
- Commentary: For the Jazz, it's all about 2016-17
- BYU's Kyle Van Noy named CBSSports.com...
- Utah Utes basketball: Bachynski's back and a...
- High school boys basketball: 5 top Utah prep...
- BYU basketball: Former Cougar basketball...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's roundup
- BYU, Utah basketball: Fast start lifts... 156
- BYU digs early hole, can't recover in... 41
- BYU's Kyle Van Noy named CBSSports.com... 38
- Brad Rock: Utah, BYU coaches keep it in... 36
- BYU men's basketball: UNLV's Jamal... 33
- Utah basketball: Ute sophomore Jordan... 31
- BYU, Utah basketball report card: Utes... 25
- Utah State basketball: Leading scorer... 25