There's a new mindset, a new attitude with the San Francisco 49ers under new head coach Jim Harbaugh so says former Utah quarterback Alex Smith.
The 49ers are off to a 3-1 start and Harbaugh praised Smith for being resilient in an SI.com article.
"I think resiliency is a very important thing to have," Harbaugh said in the story. "It's kind of like the guy in the movies who — no matter what you do to him, blow him up, shoot him, knife him — you can't kill him. And he keeps coming back."
— Irv Moss of the Denver Post profiles Utah basketball legend Art Bunte.
— Injuries? Arizona State can relate.
— CBSSports.com previews Saturday's game at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
— Check out interviews with DeVonte Christopher, Kyle Whittingham, Norm Chow, Jon Hays and Morgan Scalley on ESPN 700.
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at No. 3...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Cougars take center stage...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 5A boys state tournament roundup: Layton...
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Layton steps up big late to secure a 48-46...
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 83
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 36
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 25