There's a new mindset, a new attitude with the San Francisco 49ers under new head coach Jim Harbaugh so says former Utah quarterback Alex Smith.
The 49ers are off to a 3-1 start and Harbaugh praised Smith for being resilient in an SI.com article.
"I think resiliency is a very important thing to have," Harbaugh said in the story. "It's kind of like the guy in the movies who — no matter what you do to him, blow him up, shoot him, knife him — you can't kill him. And he keeps coming back."
— Irv Moss of the Denver Post profiles Utah basketball legend Art Bunte.
— Injuries? Arizona State can relate.
— CBSSports.com previews Saturday's game at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
— Check out interviews with DeVonte Christopher, Kyle Whittingham, Norm Chow, Jon Hays and Morgan Scalley on ESPN 700.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Pac-12 preview: Oregon State opens the...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 114
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 31
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 26
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 18