There's a new mindset, a new attitude with the San Francisco 49ers under new head coach Jim Harbaugh so says former Utah quarterback Alex Smith.
The 49ers are off to a 3-1 start and Harbaugh praised Smith for being resilient in an SI.com article.
"I think resiliency is a very important thing to have," Harbaugh said in the story. "It's kind of like the guy in the movies who — no matter what you do to him, blow him up, shoot him, knife him — you can't kill him. And he keeps coming back."
— Irv Moss of the Denver Post profiles Utah basketball legend Art Bunte.
— Injuries? Arizona State can relate.
— CBSSports.com previews Saturday's game at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
— Check out interviews with DeVonte Christopher, Kyle Whittingham, Norm Chow, Jon Hays and Morgan Scalley on ESPN 700.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Utah State's Evans has been on a 'long journey'
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 38
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 30
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24