A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Sept. 26 to Oct. 1.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Oaks.
3. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
4. "Janitors," Tyler Whitesides
An exciting new fiction series from this debut author.
5. "Finding Hope: Where to Look for God's Help," S. Michael Wilcox
A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
6. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the President of the LDS Church.
7. "Pumpkin Roll," Josi Kilpack
The newest culinary mystery from Josi Kilpack.
8. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
A collection of memorable quotations selected from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
9. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
This limited edition of the Book of Mormon features the timeless artwork of Minerva Teichert.
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS grandmother completes Personal Progress...
- 'Joseph Smith: The Prophet of the...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 64
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 31
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9