A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Sept. 26 to Oct. 1.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Oaks.
3. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
4. "Janitors," Tyler Whitesides
An exciting new fiction series from this debut author.
5. "Finding Hope: Where to Look for God's Help," S. Michael Wilcox
A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
6. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the President of the LDS Church.
7. "Pumpkin Roll," Josi Kilpack
The newest culinary mystery from Josi Kilpack.
8. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
A collection of memorable quotations selected from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
9. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
This limited edition of the Book of Mormon features the timeless artwork of Minerva Teichert.
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Larry King interviews Lindsey Stirling about...
- LDS missionary department leader: Zika has...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7 cities...
- Taylor Halverson: Finding the first use of...
- LDS Church donates additional $5 million to...
- Multimedia storytelling can help make family...
- Elder Oaks to speak at Johns Hopkins on...
- Taylor Halverson: Finding the first use... 11
- Wheaton provost apologizes to Larycia... 9
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- Hamblin & Peterson: Buddhism and violence 7
- LDS missionary department leader: Zika... 6
- Women hired by LDS Church History... 5
- ... 4
- LDS World: Lessons from the Lord's Prayer 3