A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Sept. 26 to Oct. 1.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Oaks.
3. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
4. "Janitors," Tyler Whitesides
An exciting new fiction series from this debut author.
5. "Finding Hope: Where to Look for God's Help," S. Michael Wilcox
A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
6. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the President of the LDS Church.
7. "Pumpkin Roll," Josi Kilpack
The newest culinary mystery from Josi Kilpack.
8. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
A collection of memorable quotations selected from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
9. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
This limited edition of the Book of Mormon features the timeless artwork of Minerva Teichert.
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund sustained...
- New apostles testify of Jesus Christ during...
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment...
- 185th Semiannual General Conference talk...
- In Saturday's General Conference sessions,...
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- President Thomas S. Monson: 'Be an Example...
- New LDS apostles already have presence on...
- Defending the Faith: Did Joseph Smith... 38
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund... 36
- Unique LDS family doctrine still drives... 31
- 3 new LDS apostles will be 98th, 99th,... 26
- Clerk jailed over gay marriage says... 24
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment... 22
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Church History Museum reopens after... 13