A list of Deseret Book's top-selling products for Sept. 26 to Oct. 1.
1. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new, beautifully-illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
2. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
New from Elder Oaks.
3. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
4. "Janitors," Tyler Whitesides
An exciting new fiction series from this debut author.
5. "Finding Hope: Where to Look for God's Help," S. Michael Wilcox
A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
6. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the President of the LDS Church.
7. "Pumpkin Roll," Josi Kilpack
The newest culinary mystery from Josi Kilpack.
8. "Created for Greater Things," Jeffrey R. Holland
A collection of memorable quotations selected from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
9. "Testimony Glove," Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
This limited edition of the Book of Mormon features the timeless artwork of Minerva Teichert.
- Responding to Trump, Clinton says he has 'no...
- 1st edition Book of Mormon sells for $52,500...
- Pope prays at Armenia memorial after...
- Pope visits Armenia's closed border with...
- Pope's message of peace resonates with Syrian...
- BYU alum Rob Gardner, Cinematic Pop featured...
- Freedmen's Bureau Project completed with...
- Defending the Faith: The challenge... 32
- Survey: White evangelicals say US no... 21
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 20
- Responding to Trump, Clinton says he... 10
- Family of scholars: Utah family... 9
- Apocalypse when? How teachings on the... 7
- Trial ordered for politician accused of... 7
- 1st edition Book of Mormon sells for... 5