Danny Ainge enjoyed a legendary basketball career at BYU, leading the Cougars to a Sweet 16 run in 1981. More than two decases later, his son, Austin, played at BYU.
Now, a third Ainge will join the Cougars soon.
Cooper Ainge, a 6-foot point guard from Wellesley in Massachussetts, has committed to walk-on at BYU next year. His plan is to spend one year with the Cougars before leaving for a mission.
—It looks like the Big 12 is stabilizing with an announcement Monday that it will share television revenue. That is an important step for BYU, which appears to be a candidate to join that league.
—Accordingly, it appears the Big 12, once again, will survive conference expansion upheaval.
—The Kansas City Star has a look at how revenue was divided up among Big 12 members in 2009-10.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 35
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 30
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 20