Brian Nicholson, Deseret News
Internet Essentials, a new program designed to help low-income families bridge the digital divide, was introduced during a news conference at Rose Park Elementary School in Salt Lake City Monday, Oct. 3, 2011.
What You May Have Missed
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 95
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 94
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19