Laura Seitz, Deseret News
On Thursday, Sept. 29, 2001, Lt. Gov. Greg Bell read a statement by Gov. Gary Hebert declaring Oct. 19 as 2011 Korean Cultural Day in Utah. The Korean American Federation of Utah will present a grand cultural event, featuring the world-renowned Gyeonggi Provincial Dance Company, in Salt Lake City on Oct. 19. The performing arts group, made up of 50 native South Koreans, will perform traditional Korean dance combined with Taekwondo martial arts and a modern dance twist.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23