Red roundup: Pundits weigh in on Utes' first Pac-12 home game
How will Utah fare against Washington Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium?
A few pundits have already weighed in on the Utes' first Pac-12 home game. ESPN.com's Ted Miller predicts Utah to prevail in a close one, while Vince Grippi of The Spokesman-Review is picking the Huskies. Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury News went for both — taking the Huskies to cover the spread and the Utes to win the game.
— Former Ute center Luke Nevill has been signed by an Aussie pro team that is pursuing Andrew Bogut.
— A knee injury has sidelined Washington tailback John Fogerson.
— ESPN 700 has posted recent interviews with Kyle Whittingham, John White, Norm Chow and Reggie Dunn.
— Could former Utah coach Urban Meyer follow Joe Paterno at Penn State?
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 82
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25