How will Utah fare against Washington Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium?
A few pundits have already weighed in on the Utes' first Pac-12 home game. ESPN.com's Ted Miller predicts Utah to prevail in a close one, while Vince Grippi of The Spokesman-Review is picking the Huskies. Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury News went for both — taking the Huskies to cover the spread and the Utes to win the game.
— Former Ute center Luke Nevill has been signed by an Aussie pro team that is pursuing Andrew Bogut.
— A knee injury has sidelined Washington tailback John Fogerson.
— ESPN 700 has posted recent interviews with Kyle Whittingham, John White, Norm Chow and Reggie Dunn.
— Could former Utah coach Urban Meyer follow Joe Paterno at Penn State?
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 99
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34