Red roundup: Pundits weigh in on Utes' first Pac-12 home game
How will Utah fare against Washington Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium?
A few pundits have already weighed in on the Utes' first Pac-12 home game. ESPN.com's Ted Miller predicts Utah to prevail in a close one, while Vince Grippi of The Spokesman-Review is picking the Huskies. Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury News went for both — taking the Huskies to cover the spread and the Utes to win the game.
— Former Ute center Luke Nevill has been signed by an Aussie pro team that is pursuing Andrew Bogut.
— A knee injury has sidelined Washington tailback John Fogerson.
— ESPN 700 has posted recent interviews with Kyle Whittingham, John White, Norm Chow and Reggie Dunn.
— Could former Utah coach Urban Meyer follow Joe Paterno at Penn State?
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37