Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Postal service employees, their families and friends rally along Redwood Road in Salt Lake County to save the postal service on Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011. Similar groups rallied in every congressional district in the country to inform the public about the actual financial situation at the U.S. Postal Service and to garner support for House Bill 1351, which would reverse a 2006 law that forces the USPS to lay aside billions of dollars to pay for future pension benefits.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Payson to hold hearing on proposed tax increase
- UDOT plans to upgrade Redwood Road in...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 26
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14