Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Postal service employees, their families and friends rally along Redwood Road in Salt Lake County to save the postal service on Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011. Similar groups rallied in every congressional district in the country to inform the public about the actual financial situation at the U.S. Postal Service and to garner support for House Bill 1351, which would reverse a 2006 law that forces the USPS to lay aside billions of dollars to pay for future pension benefits.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 13
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9