Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Postal service employees, their families and friends rally along Redwood Road in Salt Lake County to save the postal service on Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011. Similar groups rallied in every congressional district in the country to inform the public about the actual financial situation at the U.S. Postal Service and to garner support for House Bill 1351, which would reverse a 2006 law that forces the USPS to lay aside billions of dollars to pay for future pension benefits.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 36
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 25