Deseret Book’s best-selling products for Sept. 19-24.
1. “Your Happily Ever After,” Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new illustrated book.
2. “Janitors,” Tyler Whitesides
A new fiction series from a debut author.
3. “Pumpkin Roll,” by Josi Kilpack
The newest culinary mystery from Josi Kilpack.
4. “Finding Hope: Where to Look for God’s Help,” S. Michael Wilcox A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
This limited edition of the Book of Mormon features the timeless artwork of Minerva Teichert.
6. "Created for Greater Things,” Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
7. “Testimony Glove,” Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
8. “A Return to Virtue,” Elaine S. Dalton
A new title that motivates all women to remember who they are and what they stand for.
9. “Before I Say Goodbye,” Rachel Ann Nunes A compelling new novel from Rachel Ann Nunes.
10. “To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson,” Heidi S. Swinton The biography of the president of the LDS Church.
1. “This is the Christ,” Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "Wish Upon a Star,” Jenny Oaks Baker
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian...
- Police arrest man who posed as Mormon...
- A year later: Humanitarian Bishnu Adhikari...
- LDS YouTube family, the Shaytards, featured...
- Chris Williams shares about the power of...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Sherry Young: Dreams of these three people...
- Workers removing Ten Commandments from... 50
- Sunday School leader apologizes for... 39
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith... 37
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 25
- The spiritual revolution taking place... 20
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Leaders close conference by urging... 13
- Police arrest man who posed as Mormon... 12