Deseret Book’s best-selling products for Sept. 19-24.
1. “Your Happily Ever After,” Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new illustrated book.
2. “Janitors,” Tyler Whitesides
A new fiction series from a debut author.
3. “Pumpkin Roll,” by Josi Kilpack
The newest culinary mystery from Josi Kilpack.
4. “Finding Hope: Where to Look for God’s Help,” S. Michael Wilcox A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
This limited edition of the Book of Mormon features the timeless artwork of Minerva Teichert.
6. "Created for Greater Things,” Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
7. “Testimony Glove,” Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
8. “A Return to Virtue,” Elaine S. Dalton
A new title that motivates all women to remember who they are and what they stand for.
9. “Before I Say Goodbye,” Rachel Ann Nunes A compelling new novel from Rachel Ann Nunes.
10. “To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson,” Heidi S. Swinton The biography of the president of the LDS Church.
1. “This is the Christ,” Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "Wish Upon a Star,” Jenny Oaks Baker
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 13
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5