Deseret Book’s best-selling products for Sept. 19-24.
1. “Your Happily Ever After,” Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new illustrated book.
2. “Janitors,” Tyler Whitesides
A new fiction series from a debut author.
3. “Pumpkin Roll,” by Josi Kilpack
The newest culinary mystery from Josi Kilpack.
4. “Finding Hope: Where to Look for God’s Help,” S. Michael Wilcox A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
This limited edition of the Book of Mormon features the timeless artwork of Minerva Teichert.
6. "Created for Greater Things,” Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
7. “Testimony Glove,” Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
8. “A Return to Virtue,” Elaine S. Dalton
A new title that motivates all women to remember who they are and what they stand for.
9. “Before I Say Goodbye,” Rachel Ann Nunes A compelling new novel from Rachel Ann Nunes.
10. “To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson,” Heidi S. Swinton The biography of the president of the LDS Church.
1. “This is the Christ,” Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "Wish Upon a Star,” Jenny Oaks Baker
- Church slaying families accept pursuit of...
- Text of Obama's speech at Hiroshima Peace...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- Donald Trump moves to win over wavering...
- Why the University of Miami plans to hire a...
- InterVarsity leader: 'I know what...
- For UFO enthusiasts at Oregon festival,...
- Seeing radical Muslims everywhere you look?...
- Defending the Faith: Book of Mormon... 51
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 45
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response... 34
- Donald Trump moves to win over wavering... 17
- First-edition Book of Mormon to be part... 16
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer,... 12
- Church slaying families accept pursuit... 6
- What's new: 'The Washington Hypothesis' 6