Deseret Book’s best-selling products for Sept. 19-24.
1. “Your Happily Ever After,” Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new illustrated book.
2. “Janitors,” Tyler Whitesides
A new fiction series from a debut author.
3. “Pumpkin Roll,” by Josi Kilpack
The newest culinary mystery from Josi Kilpack.
4. “Finding Hope: Where to Look for God’s Help,” S. Michael Wilcox A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
This limited edition of the Book of Mormon features the timeless artwork of Minerva Teichert.
6. "Created for Greater Things,” Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
7. “Testimony Glove,” Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
8. “A Return to Virtue,” Elaine S. Dalton
A new title that motivates all women to remember who they are and what they stand for.
9. “Before I Say Goodbye,” Rachel Ann Nunes A compelling new novel from Rachel Ann Nunes.
10. “To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson,” Heidi S. Swinton The biography of the president of the LDS Church.
1. “This is the Christ,” Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "Wish Upon a Star,” Jenny Oaks Baker
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Who decides if a law restricts a religious...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- LDS missionaries cover David Archuleta's...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 137
- Who decides if a law restricts a... 17
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the... 13
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares... 9
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 8
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from... 7
- Who are ‘the least of... 5
- Jerry Earl Johnston: I can't move the... 4