Deseret Book’s best-selling products for Sept. 19-24.
1. “Your Happily Ever After,” Dieter F. Uchtdorf
A new illustrated book.
2. “Janitors,” Tyler Whitesides
A new fiction series from a debut author.
3. “Pumpkin Roll,” by Josi Kilpack
The newest culinary mystery from Josi Kilpack.
4. “Finding Hope: Where to Look for God’s Help,” S. Michael Wilcox A new book about helping those who are struggling move forward in faith.
This limited edition of the Book of Mormon features the timeless artwork of Minerva Teichert.
6. "Created for Greater Things,” Jeffrey R. Holland
Quotations from Elder Holland’s talks and devotionals from the past 28 years.
7. “Testimony Glove,” Kristen M. Oaks
A simple helper in teaching children the five parts to a testimony.
8. “A Return to Virtue,” Elaine S. Dalton
A new title that motivates all women to remember who they are and what they stand for.
9. “Before I Say Goodbye,” Rachel Ann Nunes A compelling new novel from Rachel Ann Nunes.
10. “To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson,” Heidi S. Swinton The biography of the president of the LDS Church.
1. “This is the Christ,” Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "Wish Upon a Star,” Jenny Oaks Baker
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- 'Meet the Mormons' an example of church...
- Partially paralyzed LDS runner completes...
- New Harmony: Church questions? I have a dozen
- Polygamy essays provide information about...
- Polygamy essays provide information... 69
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 62
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 29
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 26
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Using faith... 19
- New Harmony: Church questions? I have a... 18
- Churches proceed carefully when... 16
- Defending the Faith: Doctrine and... 9