Red roundup: Steve Sarkisian has nice things to say about Norm Chow, Rice-Eccles Stadium
Washington coach and former BYU quarterback Steve Sarkisian had nice things to say about Utah offensive coordinator Norm Chow and the atmosphere at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
The Seattle Times has transcribed some of Sarkisian's comments from his weekly press conference. Some tidbits include:
ON CHOW: "It appears now he's back to running the stuff that he knows and knows well. They've really improved offensively here in these first three games, from Week 1 to Week 2 to Week 3. It looks more like Norm Chow's offense compared to what I watched here last year against UCLA."
ON RICE-ECCLES STADIUM: "It's great. They've got great fans. It's not the biggest of venues in our conference, but they've got great fans. They do a nice job. They understand the game. It will be a great atmosphere."
— Washington set for first game in Salt Lake City.
— The Los Angeles Times offers a roundup of Pac-12 football news on every team.
— Check out ESPN 700 interviews with Brian Johnson, Jordan Wynn and Conroy Black, as well as press conferences by Kyle Whittingham and Steve Sarkisian.
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 126
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: National college... 73
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 57
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 52
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Annual instate college basketball... 37