Red roundup: Steve Sarkisian has nice things to say about Norm Chow, Rice-Eccles Stadium
Washington coach and former BYU quarterback Steve Sarkisian had nice things to say about Utah offensive coordinator Norm Chow and the atmosphere at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
The Seattle Times has transcribed some of Sarkisian's comments from his weekly press conference. Some tidbits include:
ON CHOW: "It appears now he's back to running the stuff that he knows and knows well. They've really improved offensively here in these first three games, from Week 1 to Week 2 to Week 3. It looks more like Norm Chow's offense compared to what I watched here last year against UCLA."
ON RICE-ECCLES STADIUM: "It's great. They've got great fans. It's not the biggest of venues in our conference, but they've got great fans. They do a nice job. They understand the game. It will be a great atmosphere."
— Washington set for first game in Salt Lake City.
— The Los Angeles Times offers a roundup of Pac-12 football news on every team.
— Check out ESPN 700 interviews with Brian Johnson, Jordan Wynn and Conroy Black, as well as press conferences by Kyle Whittingham and Steve Sarkisian.
- BYU players work out at Pro Day in hopes of...
- BYU football hosts 'Friday Night Lights'...
- Utah football: Booker's return lifts offense,...
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date with...
- Runnin' Utes take on Duke in Texas-sized venue
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL president...
- Brad Rock: Utes have Duked it out with big...
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 27
- No. 5 Runnin' Utes go cold from the... 26
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 21