Red roundup: Steve Sarkisian has nice things to say about Norm Chow, Rice-Eccles Stadium
Washington coach and former BYU quarterback Steve Sarkisian had nice things to say about Utah offensive coordinator Norm Chow and the atmosphere at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
The Seattle Times has transcribed some of Sarkisian's comments from his weekly press conference. Some tidbits include:
ON CHOW: "It appears now he's back to running the stuff that he knows and knows well. They've really improved offensively here in these first three games, from Week 1 to Week 2 to Week 3. It looks more like Norm Chow's offense compared to what I watched here last year against UCLA."
ON RICE-ECCLES STADIUM: "It's great. They've got great fans. It's not the biggest of venues in our conference, but they've got great fans. They do a nice job. They understand the game. It will be a great atmosphere."
— Washington set for first game in Salt Lake City.
— The Los Angeles Times offers a roundup of Pac-12 football news on every team.
— Check out ESPN 700 interviews with Brian Johnson, Jordan Wynn and Conroy Black, as well as press conferences by Kyle Whittingham and Steve Sarkisian.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24