Red roundup: Steve Sarkisian has nice things to say about Norm Chow, Rice-Eccles Stadium
Washington coach and former BYU quarterback Steve Sarkisian had nice things to say about Utah offensive coordinator Norm Chow and the atmosphere at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
The Seattle Times has transcribed some of Sarkisian's comments from his weekly press conference. Some tidbits include:
ON CHOW: "It appears now he's back to running the stuff that he knows and knows well. They've really improved offensively here in these first three games, from Week 1 to Week 2 to Week 3. It looks more like Norm Chow's offense compared to what I watched here last year against UCLA."
ON RICE-ECCLES STADIUM: "It's great. They've got great fans. It's not the biggest of venues in our conference, but they've got great fans. They do a nice job. They understand the game. It will be a great atmosphere."
— Washington set for first game in Salt Lake City.
— The Los Angeles Times offers a roundup of Pac-12 football news on every team.
— Check out ESPN 700 interviews with Brian Johnson, Jordan Wynn and Conroy Black, as well as press conferences by Kyle Whittingham and Steve Sarkisian.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 18