OGDEN — A 39-year-old man was hit and killed Saturday night on Wall Avenue, police said.
Mark Bland was standing in the road near 1800 South about 11:40 p.m. when he was hit twice by southbound traffic, said Ogden Police Lt. Eric Young. Bland was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police were working to determine why Bland, who had been living in the Ogden area, was standing in the road. He was not in a crosswalk.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 27
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25