Tom Smart, Deseret News
Against a backdrop blue skies and fall leaves, Gerald Young leads wranglers to the Y-R Ranch Friday, Sept. 23, 2011, above Oakley, Summit County. Autumn colors may be making an appearance, but summer is hanging on. Sunny days with highs in the 80s are expected to last through the weekend.
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- 20 years later, parents of missing Spanish...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Price teen killed in Carbon County crash
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 28
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 17
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10