Utah State football: Fans can enjoy homecoming game across media platforms
For fans who can’t make it in person to this weekend's Utah State Homecoming football game against Colorado State, there are several different ways to follow the action.
The Aggies will lock horns with the Rams at 6 p.m. at Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium Saturday evening, and the game can be followed through television, radio and the Internet.
Saturday’s action will be televised throughout the region on KCSG (Comcast Ch. 116, DirectTv Ch. 44, and Dish Network Ch. 37) with Mychal Clanton handling play-by-play duties and Kevin White handling analysis. It will also be on the ESPN GamePlan pay-per-view package (check local listings).
KVNU 610 AM in Cache Valley will continue to serve as the flagship station for Aggie football, while affiliates in Salt Lake City, St. George, Vernal, Price and Moab have all added stations to the Aggie Sports Network.
In addition to the game, KZNS 97.5 FM (Salt Lake City), KZNU 1450 AM (St. George), KVEL 920 AM (Vernal), KRPX 95.3 FM (Price) and KCPX 1490 AM (Moab) will all carry a one-hour pregame and postgame show for every Aggie football game. All those stations will also carry a 50-minute weekly coaches show with the exception of KCPX 1490 AM (Moab).
Additionally, Cache Valley fans can listen on KVNU 102.1 FM and KLZX 95.9 FM, while Southeastern Idaho fans can listen to the Aggie Sports Network via a KLZX translator on 105.3 FM in Montpelier, Idaho.
Along with its new affiliates to the Aggie Radio Network, audio can also be streamed through the Internet at www.UtahStateAggies.com.
Video of all USU home football games can also be streamed on the Internet through “Aggies All Access,” by clicking on the “Live Aggies Video” link on the home page of www.UtahStateAggies.com. There, fans can register and purchase month or season packages to watch the game.
Aggie Radio Network affiliates
Logan: KVNU-AM 610
Logan: KVNU-FM 102.1
Logan: KLZX-FM 95.9
Salt Lake City: KZNS-FM 97.5
St. George: KZNU-AM 1450
Vernal: KVEL-AM 920
Price: KRPX-FM 95.3
Moab: KCPX-AM 1490
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University.
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State all...
- Utah Utes football: Ranking the best players...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th in...
- One mistake turned Utah native and Yankees...
- Doug Robinson: Former SLC engineer gets paid...
- High school football: Weber Warriors 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 81
- Phil Steele gives tempered assessment... 77
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 67
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 49
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 39
- BYU looking for another defensive... 33
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33