A culture of equality led to the Pac-12 putting a hold on expansion.
That leaves Utah and Colorado, who joined the conference this season, as the lone newcomers in the storied league.
Speculation centered around the possible addition of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas and Texas Tech ended when Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott applied the brakes.
— Utah defensive end Derrick Shelby is profiled by a hometown media outlet.
— Read about "The Red Movement."
— Utah defensive coordinator Kalani Sitake visited with DJ & PK on 1320AM.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 99
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 69
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34