Red roundup: 'Culture of equality' led to Pac-12 not expanding
A culture of equality led to the Pac-12 putting a hold on expansion.
That leaves Utah and Colorado, who joined the conference this season, as the lone newcomers in the storied league.
Speculation centered around the possible addition of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas and Texas Tech ended when Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott applied the brakes.
— Utah defensive end Derrick Shelby is profiled by a hometown media outlet.
— Read about "The Red Movement."
— Utah defensive coordinator Kalani Sitake visited with DJ & PK on 1320AM.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37