Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Crews demolished an abandoned Dairy Queen building at 1300 South and 1100 East in Salt Lake City Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2011. The property had been an eyesore to the local neighborhood for more than 10 years, and residents welcome a new development, which will be the future home for several locally owned businesses, including a restaurant, gift and candy boutique, a physical therapist, nutritionist, nurse practitioner and personal training facility.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19