How will this impact Oklahoma and Oklahoma State?
— The "Conference of Quarterbacks" may be evolving into a showcase for running backs like Utah's John White IV.
— The Los Angeles Times notes that Pac-12 offenses are meeting reality, not reputation.
— ESPN.com's Ted Miller examines the Pac-12 football stats.
— Utah safeties coach Morgan Scalley joined the "Bill and Spence Show" on ESPN 700.
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full...
- No timeline set to find Utah Jazz's new head...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Grading the Jazz's...
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- Deseret News 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Where are...
- Rock On: Lighten up, Gordon Hayward
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup
- U. student government passes resolution... 105
- Utah Jazz: Tyrone Corbin's contract... 56
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star... 41
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with... 26
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep... 24
- Speculation begins about who the next... 24
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but... 19