Power pick: “Ask Mom and Dad how they fell in love.” And “True or false: Children are a heritage of the Lord.” These and many more questions make up the new “Family Proclamation Trivial Pursuit” that this blogger has put together and presented in printable form. Just like the normal Trivial Pursuit, you go around the board, landing on the categories and answering questions, but this one has a twist as the questions/trivia/fill-in-the-blanks/pictionary categories “help your family internalize the truths of the Family Proclamation and apply them to your family in a fun new way!” Click to read the rules, print the questions and then start playing with your family!
Techie tip: Guess what, you can find a new version of the Articles of Faith that better matches other similar documents like “The Family: A Proclamation to the World” and “The Living Christ.” Purchase a beautiful printed copy online or at your nearest Distribution Center or copy the attached low-res version that accompanies this article. Awesome!
Emily Warburton Jensen loves searching through the LDS blog world for developments and testimonies that best capture the ever-evolving LDS online experience.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- A firsthand perspective: Reflecting on the...
- Members recall Sister Monson's quiet devotion
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers aneurysm,...
- Community of Christ recommends marriage,...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle:... 65
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 62
- Wright Words: An open letter from a dad... 45
- New Harmony: The mainstreaming of... 45
- Elder Oaks promotes strengthening the... 25
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on... 15
- Hundreds watch as Angel Moroni statue... 15
- Ten Commandments come down in Oklahoma... 13