Photos: University of Utah students attempt to break BYU's world record water balloon fight
Tom Smart, Deseret News
University of Utah students attempt to break BYU's Guinness Book World Record of having more than 5,000 participants in the biggest water balloon fight Saturday, Sept. 17, 2011, in Salt Lake City, Utah. A good, wet time was had, but it didn't break the record.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Bingham High students walk out over... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 17