Photos: University of Utah students attempt to break BYU's world record water balloon fight
Tom Smart, Deseret News
University of Utah students attempt to break BYU's Guinness Book World Record of having more than 5,000 participants in the biggest water balloon fight Saturday, Sept. 17, 2011, in Salt Lake City, Utah. A good, wet time was had, but it didn't break the record.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14