Mike Terry, Deseret News
People gathered for a Medicaid rally organized by ADAPT/Utah and the Disabled Rights Action Committee at the Capitol rotunda in Salt Lake City on Monday, Sept. 12, 2011. The group was protesting the possibility that Congress, in an effort to help balance the federal budget, could block Medicaid grants.
- What Utah voters need to know for the 2016...
- ‘My Story Matters’ gives refugees...
- Fire forces evacuation of 185 Pine Valley homes
- Young Magna girl struggles to find her voice
- BLM investigating 18 burro deaths after roundup
- Two more charged in fatal 'robbery gone bad'
- State administrative services department boss...
- Utahns compete, succeed on 'American Ninja...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 19