SOUTH JORDAN — Salt Lake police detectives made a big Spice bust over the weekend.
Acting on information received from a prior case, investigators served a search warrant at a house at 12487 S. 1300 West, about 8 p.m. on Saturday. Detectives found 32 pounds of Spice and an additional 149 small containers with two grams of Spice each.
No one was immediately arrested in connection with the drug bust.
Earlier this year, Gov. Gary Herbert signed a bill outlawing the sale of Spice, also known as synthetic marijuana.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 14