SOUTH JORDAN — Salt Lake police detectives made a big Spice bust over the weekend.
Acting on information received from a prior case, investigators served a search warrant at a house at 12487 S. 1300 West, about 8 p.m. on Saturday. Detectives found 32 pounds of Spice and an additional 149 small containers with two grams of Spice each.
No one was immediately arrested in connection with the drug bust.
Earlier this year, Gov. Gary Herbert signed a bill outlawing the sale of Spice, also known as synthetic marijuana.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to rally...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17