SOUTH JORDAN — Salt Lake police detectives made a big Spice bust over the weekend.
Acting on information received from a prior case, investigators served a search warrant at a house at 12487 S. 1300 West, about 8 p.m. on Saturday. Detectives found 32 pounds of Spice and an additional 149 small containers with two grams of Spice each.
No one was immediately arrested in connection with the drug bust.
Earlier this year, Gov. Gary Herbert signed a bill outlawing the sale of Spice, also known as synthetic marijuana.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 53
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 20
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 19
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 17
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15