SOUTH JORDAN — Salt Lake police detectives made a big Spice bust over the weekend.
Acting on information received from a prior case, investigators served a search warrant at a house at 12487 S. 1300 West, about 8 p.m. on Saturday. Detectives found 32 pounds of Spice and an additional 149 small containers with two grams of Spice each.
No one was immediately arrested in connection with the drug bust.
Earlier this year, Gov. Gary Herbert signed a bill outlawing the sale of Spice, also known as synthetic marijuana.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10