SOUTH JORDAN — Salt Lake police detectives made a big Spice bust over the weekend.
Acting on information received from a prior case, investigators served a search warrant at a house at 12487 S. 1300 West, about 8 p.m. on Saturday. Detectives found 32 pounds of Spice and an additional 149 small containers with two grams of Spice each.
No one was immediately arrested in connection with the drug bust.
Earlier this year, Gov. Gary Herbert signed a bill outlawing the sale of Spice, also known as synthetic marijuana.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Wyoming authorities to speak about Utah rail...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a...
- Fruit Heights to shut off water system...
- Kaysville to fete retiring city manager at...
- Deerlodge Road to undergo $5.6M in improvements
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 35
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 25