Saturday's Beehive State gridiron battle between Utah State and Weber State can be heard throughout Utah
Utah State’s home-opening football game against in-state foe Weber State can be heard across the state of Utah and southeastern Idaho as the Aggie Sports Network will have affiliates from Logan to St. George broadcasting the game live.
KVNU 610 AM in Cache Valley will continue to serve as the flagship station for Aggie football, while affiliates in Salt Lake City, St. George, Vernal, Price and Moab have all added stations to the Aggie Sports Network.
Additionally, KZNS 97.5 FM (Salt Lake City), KZNU 1450 AM (St. George), KVEL 920 AM (Vernal), KRPX 95.3 FM (Price) and KCPX 1490 AM (Moab) will all carry the one-hour pregame and postgame show for every Aggie football game. All of those stations will also carry the 50-minute weekly coaches show with the exception of KCPX 1490 AM (Moab).
Cache Valley fans also can listen on KVNU 102.1 FM and KLZX 95.9 FM, while southeastern Idaho fans can listen to the Aggie Sports Network via a KLZX translator on 105.3 FM in Montpelier, Idaho.
Along with its new affiliates to the Aggie Radio Network, fans can continue to tune into all broadcasts free of charge via the Internet at www.UtahStateAggies.com. The game will also be streamed on the Internet through www.espn3.com.
Fans can follow the Aggie football program at twitter.com/USUFootball or on the USU football blog at usufootball.wordpress.com. Aggie fans can also follow the Utah State athletic program at twitter.com/USUAthletics or on Facebook at Utah State University athletics.
Following is the current list of 2011 Aggie Radio Network affiliates:
City Station Dial
Logan KVNU-AM 610
Logan KVNU-FM 102.1
Logan KLZX-FM 95.9
Salt Lake City KZNS-FM 97.5
St. George KZNU-AM 1450
Vernal KVEL-AM 920
Price KRPX-FM 95.3
Moab KCPX-AM 1490
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University.
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- Catching up: Old friends Andre Miller, Alex...
- High school boys basketball: Davis survives...
- High school boys basketball: American Fork...
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant Grove...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 82
- Jimmer Fredette makes debut with... 68
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 54
- UteLinks: A look at Utah's RPI breakdown 52
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 44
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28