High school football: Northridge triumphs over Westlake 36-15
Northridge defeated Westlake Friday night, 36-15, during Westlake's last non-region game. Westlake led 7-0 after the first quarter, but tied up with the Knights 15-15 after the first half. Northridge broke the tie and kept it coming during the last half. Westlake took its fourth defeat.
Westlake student photographer Taylor Johnson captured several moments from Friday’s game in the related photo gallery.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45