Marriage, family life and procreation within the bonds of marriage are ordained of God. In marriages where selfishness and worldliness take a back seat to discipleship, service, charity and filial loyalty, people will realize great blessings and find their greatest happiness.
Challenges and struggles will certainly come and will be bested as they work together, but three weeks ago Thomas and Chelsea, as have so many others, did something that not only pleased and gratified those who know and love them but they did something that pleased and gratified their Father in Heaven.
Kristine Frederickson writes on issue-oriented topics that affect members of the LDS Church worldwide in her column “LDS World,” which appears in Mormon Times.
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the time to...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 108
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 64
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- Space and religion: How believers view... 20
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 13
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 9
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 8
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 8