Marriage, family life and procreation within the bonds of marriage are ordained of God. In marriages where selfishness and worldliness take a back seat to discipleship, service, charity and filial loyalty, people will realize great blessings and find their greatest happiness.
Challenges and struggles will certainly come and will be bested as they work together, but three weeks ago Thomas and Chelsea, as have so many others, did something that not only pleased and gratified those who know and love them but they did something that pleased and gratified their Father in Heaven.
Kristine Frederickson writes on issue-oriented topics that affect members of the LDS Church worldwide in her column “LDS World,” which appears in Mormon Times.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Ask Angela: I suffered from depression,...
- Can the return of 'Cosmos' extend the scope...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Church History Symposium examines Mormonism's...
- LDS World: Receiving comfort in our afflictions
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 89
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 63
- When Satan steals your motherhood 46
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 24
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after... 15
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from... 13