Red roundup: Utes, Trojans will be playing on damaged field
Harry How, Getty Images
Blame it on the band.
Saturday's game between USC and Utah at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum will be played on a damaged field due to a July concert. The bad areas are being covered with paint.
— The Los Angeles Times reports that Utah is trying to silence doubters.
— Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott had a live chat with the Seattle Times.
— USC coach Lane Kiffin and Utah defensive coordinator Kalani Sitake are among the recent interviews posted by ESPN 700's "Bill and Spence Show."
Pool question: How will the Utes do on Saturday?
— Utah by 5
— Utah by more than 5
— USC in a squeaker
— USC in a blowout
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 26
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20