Red roundup: Utes, Trojans will be playing on damaged field
Harry How, Getty Images
Blame it on the band.
Saturday's game between USC and Utah at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum will be played on a damaged field due to a July concert. The bad areas are being covered with paint.
— The Los Angeles Times reports that Utah is trying to silence doubters.
— Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott had a live chat with the Seattle Times.
— USC coach Lane Kiffin and Utah defensive coordinator Kalani Sitake are among the recent interviews posted by ESPN 700's "Bill and Spence Show."
Pool question: How will the Utes do on Saturday?
— Utah by 5
— Utah by more than 5
— USC in a squeaker
— USC in a blowout
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- Hood, Hayward help Jazz eclipse Suns for...
- 'Heart-to-heart' talk between Krystkowiak and...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks edged out at UCLA...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 100
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 83
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 56
- BYU football: 2016 recruiting class... 42
- College football signing day central:... 34
- 5-star LDS linebacker prospect Mique... 33
- Brad Rock: Recruiting day puts Utes in... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 29