Red roundup: Utes, Trojans will be playing on damaged field
Harry How, Getty Images
Blame it on the band.
Saturday's game between USC and Utah at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum will be played on a damaged field due to a July concert. The bad areas are being covered with paint.
— The Los Angeles Times reports that Utah is trying to silence doubters.
— Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott had a live chat with the Seattle Times.
— USC coach Lane Kiffin and Utah defensive coordinator Kalani Sitake are among the recent interviews posted by ESPN 700's "Bill and Spence Show."
Pool question: How will the Utes do on Saturday?
— Utah by 5
— Utah by more than 5
— USC in a squeaker
— USC in a blowout
- AP source: Irving, Barnes finish US Olympic...
- Federer out to turn around frustrating season...
- With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in...
- Ipsen, Hixon get Olympic 3-meter spots,...
- National champion Sam Mikulak leads US men's...
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 167
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 81
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 70
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 58
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 47
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 43
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 30
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 24