Red roundup: Utes, Trojans will be playing on damaged field
Harry How, Getty Images
Blame it on the band.
Saturday's game between USC and Utah at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum will be played on a damaged field due to a July concert. The bad areas are being covered with paint.
— The Los Angeles Times reports that Utah is trying to silence doubters.
— Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott had a live chat with the Seattle Times.
— USC coach Lane Kiffin and Utah defensive coordinator Kalani Sitake are among the recent interviews posted by ESPN 700's "Bill and Spence Show."
Pool question: How will the Utes do on Saturday?
— Utah by 5
— Utah by more than 5
— USC in a squeaker
— USC in a blowout
- BYU football notebook: Team captains named,...
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as too...
- Nebraska hoping for balanced offense attack...
- Morning links: Will Michigan beat Utah? BYU?;...
- The top 25 NBA players under 25: Where do...
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault, riot...
- Dick Harmon: Who will face toughest QBs this...
- Utah football: The Michigan Wolverines in 6...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 98
- BYU football notebook: Team captains... 46
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 31
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 31
- Cougars looking for special season with... 29
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as... 29
- Take expletives, not religion, out of... 28
- BYU football: With opener one week... 23