Red roundup: Utes, Trojans will be playing on damaged field
Harry How, Getty Images
Blame it on the band.
Saturday's game between USC and Utah at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum will be played on a damaged field due to a July concert. The bad areas are being covered with paint.
— The Los Angeles Times reports that Utah is trying to silence doubters.
— Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott had a live chat with the Seattle Times.
— USC coach Lane Kiffin and Utah defensive coordinator Kalani Sitake are among the recent interviews posted by ESPN 700's "Bill and Spence Show."
Pool question: How will the Utes do on Saturday?
— Utah by 5
— Utah by more than 5
— USC in a squeaker
— USC in a blowout
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to be...
- Rodney Hood, Dante Exum highlight Utah Jazz...
- Wasatch Academy basketball coach Geno Morgan...
- Ranking the best free agents in the NBA
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents may...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 92
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 74
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 52
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 31
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 30
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 27