Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Second- and third-graders at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School learn about healthful cooking and eating choices at their school in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011. The presentation included a live cooking demonstration where the students got to help prepare food, don their own chef hats and sample healthful cuisine.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Man rams truck into police station, assaults...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 13
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12