Laura Seitz, Deseret News
The Utah Clean Cities kick-off event for the 2011 Idle-Free Month was held at Mountain View Elementary School in Salt Lake City on Thursday, Sept. 1, 2011. Idle-Free month is in its fourth year and will be part of a statewide campaign for the first time, with the goal of having every driver in every city in Utah making a reduction in idling time.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 9