The Pac-12 has no plans to expand. However, that doesn't mean the right situation wouldn't be considered — realizing commissioner Larry Scott's earlier hopes of forming a 16-team circuit.
Could Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas and Texas Tech join the mix and implode the Big 12?
— A guide to watching this week's Pac-12 games.
— Montana State's perspective on the opener from the Great Falls Tribune.
— Max Preps recently caught up with Utah basketball recruit Jordan Loveridge.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Rookie Rodney Hood wins award, Jazz lose...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 24
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16