The Pac-12 has no plans to expand. However, that doesn't mean the right situation wouldn't be considered — realizing commissioner Larry Scott's earlier hopes of forming a 16-team circuit.
Could Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas and Texas Tech join the mix and implode the Big 12?
— A guide to watching this week's Pac-12 games.
— Montana State's perspective on the opener from the Great Falls Tribune.
— Max Preps recently caught up with Utah basketball recruit Jordan Loveridge.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- BYU running back Adam Hine enjoying Miami...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 43
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 36
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25