The Pac-12 has no plans to expand. However, that doesn't mean the right situation wouldn't be considered — realizing commissioner Larry Scott's earlier hopes of forming a 16-team circuit.
Could Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas and Texas Tech join the mix and implode the Big 12?
— A guide to watching this week's Pac-12 games.
— Montana State's perspective on the opener from the Great Falls Tribune.
— Max Preps recently caught up with Utah basketball recruit Jordan Loveridge.
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Lindros' wait over as he headlines Hockey...
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history,...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22