The Pac-12 has no plans to expand. However, that doesn't mean the right situation wouldn't be considered — realizing commissioner Larry Scott's earlier hopes of forming a 16-team circuit.
Could Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas and Texas Tech join the mix and implode the Big 12?
— A guide to watching this week's Pac-12 games.
— Montana State's perspective on the opener from the Great Falls Tribune.
— Max Preps recently caught up with Utah basketball recruit Jordan Loveridge.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 22