Utah Department of Public Safety
LOGAN — A North Logan man was killed Tuesday when his vehicle rolled on state Route 142.
Michael S. Winn, 45, was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle after the Jeep he was driving in drifted across the center line, went off the two-lane road and overturned. Winn was headed north about 5:15 p.m., when the accident happened, according to Utah Highway Patrol.
He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. The UHP has yet to report a cause of the accident, as it remains under investigation.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17