Utah Department of Public Safety
LOGAN — A North Logan man was killed Tuesday when his vehicle rolled on state Route 142.
Michael S. Winn, 45, was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle after the Jeep he was driving in drifted across the center line, went off the two-lane road and overturned. Winn was headed north about 5:15 p.m., when the accident happened, according to Utah Highway Patrol.
He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. The UHP has yet to report a cause of the accident, as it remains under investigation.
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled
- Looking for the perfect Pi Day pie? Here are...
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 70
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 27
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 25