Utah Department of Public Safety
LOGAN — A North Logan man was killed Tuesday when his vehicle rolled on state Route 142.
Michael S. Winn, 45, was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle after the Jeep he was driving in drifted across the center line, went off the two-lane road and overturned. Winn was headed north about 5:15 p.m., when the accident happened, according to Utah Highway Patrol.
He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. The UHP has yet to report a cause of the accident, as it remains under investigation.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 85
- Bingham High students walk out over... 74
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 23
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18