Utah Department of Public Safety
LOGAN — A North Logan man was killed Tuesday when his vehicle rolled on state Route 142.
Michael S. Winn, 45, was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle after the Jeep he was driving in drifted across the center line, went off the two-lane road and overturned. Winn was headed north about 5:15 p.m., when the accident happened, according to Utah Highway Patrol.
He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. The UHP has yet to report a cause of the accident, as it remains under investigation.
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to surprise...
- New Salt Lake County ordinance mandates pet...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 38
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 26
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 19
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15