Utah Department of Public Safety
LOGAN — A North Logan man was killed Tuesday when his vehicle rolled on state Route 142.
Michael S. Winn, 45, was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle after the Jeep he was driving in drifted across the center line, went off the two-lane road and overturned. Winn was headed north about 5:15 p.m., when the accident happened, according to Utah Highway Patrol.
He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. The UHP has yet to report a cause of the accident, as it remains under investigation.
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Visiting minister urges unity among Christians
- Audit: Drinking water connection requirements...
- Gov. Herbert nominates 3rd District Judge...
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 28
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15