Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
The Draper Library temporarily closed on Monday, Aug. 29, 2011. The library will remain closed through Sept. 17 due to construction on the new County Senior Center and the TRAX line. Materials placed on hold for customers will be available for pickup at the Sandy Library during the closure. Library patrons can visit slcolibrary.org for more information.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19