Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
The Draper Library temporarily closed on Monday, Aug. 29, 2011. The library will remain closed through Sept. 17 due to construction on the new County Senior Center and the TRAX line. Materials placed on hold for customers will be available for pickup at the Sandy Library during the closure. Library patrons can visit slcolibrary.org for more information.
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 108
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 96
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 43
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 31
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 17