Photos: Bikers deliver blankets to hospital to help cause of 11-year-old Lehi girl
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
The American Legion Riders, with those from other motorcycle organizations in the Rock Springs area of Wyoming, delivered blankets to Shriner's Hospital to help with Michaela Winterton's cause on Saturday, August 27, 2011. Winterton, 11, of Lehi, has been sewing, collecting and donating blankets for the patients receiving care at the hospital and their family members. In total, Winterton has donated more than 300 blankets — including the 89 donated by the bikers Saturday.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11