Photos: Bikers deliver blankets to hospital to help cause of 11-year-old Lehi girl
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
The American Legion Riders, with those from other motorcycle organizations in the Rock Springs area of Wyoming, delivered blankets to Shriner's Hospital to help with Michaela Winterton's cause on Saturday, August 27, 2011. Winterton, 11, of Lehi, has been sewing, collecting and donating blankets for the patients receiving care at the hospital and their family members. In total, Winterton has donated more than 300 blankets — including the 89 donated by the bikers Saturday.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29