Photos: Bikers deliver blankets to hospital to help cause of 11-year-old Lehi girl
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
The American Legion Riders, with those from other motorcycle organizations in the Rock Springs area of Wyoming, delivered blankets to Shriner's Hospital to help with Michaela Winterton's cause on Saturday, August 27, 2011. Winterton, 11, of Lehi, has been sewing, collecting and donating blankets for the patients receiving care at the hospital and their family members. In total, Winterton has donated more than 300 blankets — including the 89 donated by the bikers Saturday.
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Vegas’ water drying up
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer restaurant in...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 58
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 44
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 26
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- U. student government passes resolution... 21
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17