Paul Sakuma, Associated Press
Breaking down the BCS: Where does the Pac-12 rank?
Perhaps not as well as fans might think. The Mountain West Conference, however, had a good showing thanks to BCS appearances by Utah and TCU in an ESPN study covering 2008-10.
— Utah coach Kyle Whittingham did a Q&A with ESPN.com.
— Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury News takes a look at Pac-12 expansion options.
— Check out what the Bozeman Daily Chronicle had to say about Montana State quarterback DeNarius McGhee earlier this week.
— A freelance writer for the San Francisco Chronicle laments about how unfair he thinks it is that Utah doesn't play Oregon or Stanford this season.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15