Travis Wilson, the San Clemente, Calif., quarterback who has committed to Utah, is profiled in a Los Angeles Times story.
The 6-foot-6, 215-pound senior is a wanted man at his school.
"Whether surfing, throwing a football, riding a skateboard, spiking a volleyball or dunking a basketball, Wilson can do it all," reads the article. "There isn't a coach at San Clemente High who hasn't wanted Wilson on his team."
— Urban and Shelley Meyer attend the opening of a new chest pain ER at the University of Florida.
— Check out a transcript of Alex Smith's press conference on Wednesday.
— Listen to Eric Weddle's recent San Diego sports radio interview.
— ESPN 700 caught up with Kyle Whittingham, Norm Chow and John White after Wednesday's practice.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35