Travis Wilson, the San Clemente, Calif., quarterback who has committed to Utah, is profiled in a Los Angeles Times story.
The 6-foot-6, 215-pound senior is a wanted man at his school.
"Whether surfing, throwing a football, riding a skateboard, spiking a volleyball or dunking a basketball, Wilson can do it all," reads the article. "There isn't a coach at San Clemente High who hasn't wanted Wilson on his team."
— Urban and Shelley Meyer attend the opening of a new chest pain ER at the University of Florida.
— Check out a transcript of Alex Smith's press conference on Wednesday.
— Listen to Eric Weddle's recent San Diego sports radio interview.
— ESPN 700 caught up with Kyle Whittingham, Norm Chow and John White after Wednesday's practice.
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- Looking back: Ray Harroun wins 1st...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- Even before easy win, good day for Serena...
- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 150
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 68
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 50
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 30
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27