Travis Wilson, the San Clemente, Calif., quarterback who has committed to Utah, is profiled in a Los Angeles Times story.
The 6-foot-6, 215-pound senior is a wanted man at his school.
"Whether surfing, throwing a football, riding a skateboard, spiking a volleyball or dunking a basketball, Wilson can do it all," reads the article. "There isn't a coach at San Clemente High who hasn't wanted Wilson on his team."
— Urban and Shelley Meyer attend the opening of a new chest pain ER at the University of Florida.
— Check out a transcript of Alex Smith's press conference on Wednesday.
— Listen to Eric Weddle's recent San Diego sports radio interview.
— ESPN 700 caught up with Kyle Whittingham, Norm Chow and John White after Wednesday's practice.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- BYU running back Adam Hine enjoying Miami...
- Jazz center Rudy Gobert gets pushy with...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 44
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 37
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25