Travis Wilson, the San Clemente, Calif., quarterback who has committed to Utah, is profiled in a Los Angeles Times story.
The 6-foot-6, 215-pound senior is a wanted man at his school.
"Whether surfing, throwing a football, riding a skateboard, spiking a volleyball or dunking a basketball, Wilson can do it all," reads the article. "There isn't a coach at San Clemente High who hasn't wanted Wilson on his team."
— Urban and Shelley Meyer attend the opening of a new chest pain ER at the University of Florida.
— Check out a transcript of Alex Smith's press conference on Wednesday.
— Listen to Eric Weddle's recent San Diego sports radio interview.
— ESPN 700 caught up with Kyle Whittingham, Norm Chow and John White after Wednesday's practice.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26