The Utah Symphony Guild will hold a garden party Aug. 27, 12:30-2:30 p.m., at Tuscany Restaurant, 2382 E. 6200 South.
The event is being organized by guild members in conjunction with former Utah Jazz player and current Tuscany Restaurant manager Mark Eaton to invite community involvement in the arts.
"The Utah Symphony Guild is looking for many friends, old and new, who have a love and appreciation for the art of music, whether it be a bud or in full bloom," Utah Symphony Guild representatives said in a press release.
Tickets to the garden party are $30 per person and may be purchased at the door.
The guild is a volunteer organization dedicated to financially, socially and educationally supporting the operation of the Utah Symphony. Those interested in joining the Utah Symphony Guild may call 801-533-5626 or visit www.utahsymphonyguild.org for additional information.
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at opponents
- The complicated relationship between God and rap
- 'The Addams Family' has clever Utah Valley...
- The changing definition of 'TV': What parents...
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite abuse charge
- 11 movies to watch out for this fall
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: The role of rocks in the...
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 15
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 2
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015 1
- Miss America: More to worry about than... 1
- When it comes to TV's future,... 1