The Utah Symphony Guild will hold a garden party Aug. 27, 12:30-2:30 p.m., at Tuscany Restaurant, 2382 E. 6200 South.
The event is being organized by guild members in conjunction with former Utah Jazz player and current Tuscany Restaurant manager Mark Eaton to invite community involvement in the arts.
"The Utah Symphony Guild is looking for many friends, old and new, who have a love and appreciation for the art of music, whether it be a bud or in full bloom," Utah Symphony Guild representatives said in a press release.
Tickets to the garden party are $30 per person and may be purchased at the door.
The guild is a volunteer organization dedicated to financially, socially and educationally supporting the operation of the Utah Symphony. Those interested in joining the Utah Symphony Guild may call 801-533-5626 or visit www.utahsymphonyguild.org for additional information.
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- 'Fire is catching,' so catch up with Katniss
- Area theaters bringing stars, Scrooges to...
- A community of theater: Utah theater...
- 'VeggieTales' spinoff debuts on Netflix Nov. 26
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's Frozen
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar... 16
- Jennifer Lawrence: Privacy loss that... 4
- FanX returns in January with 'Star... 4
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys'... 3
- Gift Guide: 3 ways to watch streaming... 3
- Model-TV host Dickinson accuses Cosby... 2
- Going gluten-free for Thanksgiving 2
- Cookbooks see growth, but slow to move... 1