The Utah Symphony Guild will hold a garden party Aug. 27, 12:30-2:30 p.m., at Tuscany Restaurant, 2382 E. 6200 South.
The event is being organized by guild members in conjunction with former Utah Jazz player and current Tuscany Restaurant manager Mark Eaton to invite community involvement in the arts.
"The Utah Symphony Guild is looking for many friends, old and new, who have a love and appreciation for the art of music, whether it be a bud or in full bloom," Utah Symphony Guild representatives said in a press release.
Tickets to the garden party are $30 per person and may be purchased at the door.
The guild is a volunteer organization dedicated to financially, socially and educationally supporting the operation of the Utah Symphony. Those interested in joining the Utah Symphony Guild may call 801-533-5626 or visit www.utahsymphonyguild.org for additional information.
- The 37 most charitable celebrities
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- Final goodbye: Roll call of some who died in...
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new respect...
- 50 things you might not know about the 'Lord...
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25 release...
- Timeline of the Sony Pictures Entertainment hack
- Country singer Craig Wayne Boyd crowned 'The...
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 15
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Black Captain America leading comic... 6
- 'Dragon Age' tops AP critics' best... 2
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 2
- Sony hackers reference 9/11 in new... 1
- Sony cyberattack may be costliest ever 1