SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has appointed Clint W. Ensign to the Salt Lake Community College Board of Trustees.
Ensign is senior vice president of government relations for Sinclair Companies.
"We are delighted that Clint Ensign has accepted the appointment," said SLCC President Cynthia Bioteau. "His insight, dedication and professional experience working in the area of energy will be invaluable to this institution." Bioteau added Ensign has a long legacy of supporting community colleges.
Ensign received his master's of business administration from the University of Utah and bachelor's degree in finance from Brigham Young University. He has also conducted graduate studies at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., and at Bowling Green State University in Ohio.
He currently serves on the board of governors for the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce and has served on the boards of directors for Deseret News and Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah's Caring Foundation for Children.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15