SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has appointed Clint W. Ensign to the Salt Lake Community College Board of Trustees.
Ensign is senior vice president of government relations for Sinclair Companies.
"We are delighted that Clint Ensign has accepted the appointment," said SLCC President Cynthia Bioteau. "His insight, dedication and professional experience working in the area of energy will be invaluable to this institution." Bioteau added Ensign has a long legacy of supporting community colleges.
Ensign received his master's of business administration from the University of Utah and bachelor's degree in finance from Brigham Young University. He has also conducted graduate studies at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., and at Bowling Green State University in Ohio.
He currently serves on the board of governors for the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce and has served on the boards of directors for Deseret News and Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah's Caring Foundation for Children.
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 50
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 38
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 36
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any... 24
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 18
- EPA's Clean Power Plan draws Utah... 15
- ACLU supports inmates' hunger strike,... 15
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12