SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has appointed Clint W. Ensign to the Salt Lake Community College Board of Trustees.
Ensign is senior vice president of government relations for Sinclair Companies.
"We are delighted that Clint Ensign has accepted the appointment," said SLCC President Cynthia Bioteau. "His insight, dedication and professional experience working in the area of energy will be invaluable to this institution." Bioteau added Ensign has a long legacy of supporting community colleges.
Ensign received his master's of business administration from the University of Utah and bachelor's degree in finance from Brigham Young University. He has also conducted graduate studies at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., and at Bowling Green State University in Ohio.
He currently serves on the board of governors for the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce and has served on the boards of directors for Deseret News and Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah's Caring Foundation for Children.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Bank bomb scare prompts evacuation of...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14