SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has appointed Clint W. Ensign to the Salt Lake Community College Board of Trustees.
Ensign is senior vice president of government relations for Sinclair Companies.
"We are delighted that Clint Ensign has accepted the appointment," said SLCC President Cynthia Bioteau. "His insight, dedication and professional experience working in the area of energy will be invaluable to this institution." Bioteau added Ensign has a long legacy of supporting community colleges.
Ensign received his master's of business administration from the University of Utah and bachelor's degree in finance from Brigham Young University. He has also conducted graduate studies at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., and at Bowling Green State University in Ohio.
He currently serves on the board of governors for the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce and has served on the boards of directors for Deseret News and Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah's Caring Foundation for Children.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 29