SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has appointed Clint W. Ensign to the Salt Lake Community College Board of Trustees.
Ensign is senior vice president of government relations for Sinclair Companies.
"We are delighted that Clint Ensign has accepted the appointment," said SLCC President Cynthia Bioteau. "His insight, dedication and professional experience working in the area of energy will be invaluable to this institution." Bioteau added Ensign has a long legacy of supporting community colleges.
Ensign received his master's of business administration from the University of Utah and bachelor's degree in finance from Brigham Young University. He has also conducted graduate studies at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., and at Bowling Green State University in Ohio.
He currently serves on the board of governors for the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce and has served on the boards of directors for Deseret News and Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah's Caring Foundation for Children.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 63
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 46
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 10
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9