Red roundup: L.A. Times takes closer look at Utah, Colorado
The article actually delivers a few body blows in that regard. Here's a couple of examples:
"Colorado, not Utah, has more long-term upside. It has rich history, is a better academic fit, and has been galvanized by playing Texas, Nebraska and Oklahoma in the Big 12."
And: "Utah enters the Pac-12 to settle a bar bet."
— Former Ute Eric Weddle picked off a pass against the Dallas Cowboys.
— Golfer Daniel Engle discusses his transfer to Utah from Oregon State.
— The Pac-12 has hired Gary Stevenson to oversee its new networks.
— Ex-Ute Christian Cox suffered a neck injury in his debut with the New England Patriots.
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 81
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 66
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 53
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 33
- Phil Steele 2016 Football magazine... 29
- Pac-12 South: Bruins the favorite, but... 22