Red roundup: L.A. Times takes closer look at Utah, Colorado
The article actually delivers a few body blows in that regard. Here's a couple of examples:
"Colorado, not Utah, has more long-term upside. It has rich history, is a better academic fit, and has been galvanized by playing Texas, Nebraska and Oklahoma in the Big 12."
And: "Utah enters the Pac-12 to settle a bar bet."
— Former Ute Eric Weddle picked off a pass against the Dallas Cowboys.
— Golfer Daniel Engle discusses his transfer to Utah from Oregon State.
— The Pac-12 has hired Gary Stevenson to oversee its new networks.
— Ex-Ute Christian Cox suffered a neck injury in his debut with the New England Patriots.
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss to...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's roundup
- NFL playoff picture: Can the Lions, with...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 160
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 94
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 38
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30