Red roundup: L.A. Times takes closer look at Utah, Colorado
The article actually delivers a few body blows in that regard. Here's a couple of examples:
"Colorado, not Utah, has more long-term upside. It has rich history, is a better academic fit, and has been galvanized by playing Texas, Nebraska and Oklahoma in the Big 12."
And: "Utah enters the Pac-12 to settle a bar bet."
— Former Ute Eric Weddle picked off a pass against the Dallas Cowboys.
— Golfer Daniel Engle discusses his transfer to Utah from Oregon State.
— The Pac-12 has hired Gary Stevenson to oversee its new networks.
— Ex-Ute Christian Cox suffered a neck injury in his debut with the New England Patriots.
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- BYU's Rose adjusts lineup — freshman...
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- How did they fare? Locals in the NFL roundup...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- Rock On: A bad day gets worse for Whittingham
- Utah high school boys basketball previews:...
- Davis High named top girls soccer team in the...
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 128
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 55
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 48
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 45
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 41
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Live updates: No. 13 Utah takes on UCLA... 35